Monday, December 22, 2014

State Fair

 This was Violet's first state fair.  We were out to accomplish 3 things:  win an overpriced stuffed animal, ride rides, eat junk food, and perhaps go to the arts and crafts booths for a bonus.  I was hoping for a well rounded first experience.
 She was excited!


 Rides--check!


 The petting zoo was my favorite part of the fair.  Violet loved loved loved the chickens!  Not what I expected.


 Stuffed animal and tired girl near the end of the fair

 Ferris Wheel fun~


We had cotton candy and a smoked turkey leg for lunch, and headed home, hot and tired!  Violet has a lot of fun, and I remembered why I haven't been to the state fair in 10 years! Haha!  I think we'll hit the crafts and fairs and cultures center first next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment